Hi

As maintainer, I have told this person repeatedly that I cannot help with the fact the Lazarus maintainer has declared a conflict in between QT and GTK+ runtime libraries. As I use GTK+ based desktops and window managers, I believe that it is my choice to support what I use. I have tried to create a.split package but for the life of me I can't make makedepends work on such

As explained in the package comments the lazarus-gtk2 make-dependency is not needed and can be safely removed. It was tested also by myself after rejecting the previous request, sorry for the mistake @xiota.

Also FabioLolix sent you a patched PKGBUILD for a splitted package providing both qt and gtk2 versions.

Regards

--
Fabio Castelli aka Muflone