On 6/8/24 8:00 PM, kyuu...@protonmail.ch wrote:
Hi,

I am a maintainer of xorg-xwayland-osu on AUR.
This package is a patched version of xorg-xwayland that solves a specific Vsync related issue for a game called osu!.
I uploaded it because everyone who runs osu! under wine needed it.

_Since xorg-xwayland __24.1.0, this patch is no longer needed_.

This is why I am sending a deletion request so nobody installs this by mistake, and so it also shows up as "Deleted" in AUR helpers, so the users are hinted to switch back to the normal xorg-xwayland in the Arch repos.

Thank you in advance
Kyuunex

Hi Kyuunex,

To submit a proper deletion request, please head over to the package's AURWeb page [1] and click the "Submit Request" button under the "Package Actions". From there you can choose the request type ("deletion" in this case) and provide the relevant details in the "Comments" box.

Thanks!

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/xorg-xwayland-osu

--
Regards,