On 6/30/24 12:30 PM, E4xgdh3FyLT7HnfonDcVqXWD wrote:
[..]
This is the first PR/Merge request that I have received via the AUR and would
like to comply/accept the PR. Unfortunately, I am unaware on how to go about
this, so I may need some assistance if user action is needed on my end.
[..]

AUR requests are submitted to and treated by the AUR staff, you cannot accept it yourself (you can close your own requests though). All you gotta do is wait for a staff member to analyze and accept (or reject depending on the case) the request, which I'm gonna do in a minute ;)

--
Regards,
Robin Candau / Antiz