For a few months now ClearNav Instruments have been offering a 25% discount
for both club & Xcountry (including secure logger) version vario meters and
includes new digital display. This deal I believe is to continue till
Christmas.

The version 3 vario is now considerably improved which is now up to 3.2
although 3.3 will be out soon I predict. In version 3 climb tones have
improved and horizontal gust filtering is now much improved.

Check out <http://www.clearnavinstruments.net>www.clearnav.net if
interested and trust me David Masson just keeps coming with a new version
every few months so owners should check site regularly.

Soon to come will be a IGC approved version to pick up engine operation of
a jet engine sustainer for JS1 owners.

Ian McPhee
0428847642
Box 657 Byron Bay NSW 2481 to