Let me get this straight.

A test procedure does not always produce a correct result on all occasion?
So should not be used?
Seems to me it, plus other test procedures should be considered.
Can you identify a test that does result in a correct result on all
occasions?

How often does the wing frequency test procedure get it right versus how
often does it get it wrong?
How much effort is expended doing the wing frequency procedure?

Chris McDonnell, I do not and have never condoned people being belittled.
Can you explained how your phrase " Probably the same as arthritis mobility
Mike which the members are familiar with."  Is any less belittling that the
suggestion that a teenager could help somebody sort an IT problem out?

Mike you have made a statement:
" Why would anyone want to comment on a heavily censored website? You can
bet nothing critical of GFA policy will ever get published, just like has
happened in the magazine."

On what basis are you making the claim " Why would anyone want to comment on
a heavily censored website?"?
You do not appear to be a current member of the GFA so how are you accessing
the GFA Forum to form this opinion?

I have provided constructive criticism to the GFA, some of which has
resulted in a change of policy and/or thinking, some of which has not.