LOL! Good point. You might need a Honda generator running most of the night. Yep, clean green motorgliding.

Lange Antares has been around for a while. I think it was the first PRODUCTION electric SLG. Uses some Saft V44 Li-ion cells. 72 of them I think. Lots of very careful cell management is required. There are microprocessors all over the battery pack and they report to Germany via the cell phone network.

Silent Electro uses the FES system. Someone should really put one in a Silent Targa 2 as a retractable installation to compare performance with the front mounted FES.

Mike