Any flying in World contest at Benalla should check that they have the calibration chart for the flight recorder and with them and that the FR is in calibration. needs to be done every 5 years.

I can do them here but we are getting close to Christmas. If I get more than one at a time we will discount. Much of the time taken is simply pumping down the chamber and stabilising at the required pressures.

Mike

Borgelt Instruments - design & manufacture of quality soaring instrumentation since 1978
www.borgeltinstruments.com
tel:   07 4635 5784     overseas: int+61-7-4635 5784
mob: 042835 5784                :  int+61-42835 5784
P O Box 4607, Toowoomba East, QLD 4350, Australia