Thanks , Anthony.

I don't suppose anyone thought to livestream the OSTIV sessions? Record audio for later podcast?

Mike

At 11:09 AM 1/4/2017, you wrote:

Mike

I honestly don't know. I am not involved in the organisation of the event. I just jumped through the hoops to get access.

I have heard a bit through the grape vine but, as always with the grapevine, there may be some mistruth in what is going around.

I suspect the saying about fighting the alligators when draining the swamp is pretty true for the organisers right now.

Anthony

From: Aus-soaring [mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.base64.com.au] On Behalf Of Mike Borgelt
Sent: Wednesday, 4 January 2017 11:07 AM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia. <aus-soaring@lists.base64.com.au>
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] accommodation available Benalla for World Comps

Anthony,

Are there different levels of access? Many of us already have ASICs.
Any word on where this database goes after the contest?
Vicpol? The folks who couldn't be bothered taking the complaint from the tradie after he stopped someone from burning down a servo because there was no damage and nobody was hurt.

Mike