Mob 0421061811
Hm 07 3885 8949

Sent from iPhone

On 2 Feb 2017, at 10:07, Mike Borgelt
<mborg...@internode.on.net<mailto:mborg...@internode.on.net>> wrote:

Oh fer chrissakes !

BTW is web shorthand for "by the way"

The Kookaburra IIRC ( if I remember correctly ) was VH-GHS blown over and then
de rigged and stored in the open a year or more ago when I saw it. This would
have been in the 1980s and the reason I was interested is that I was getting a
new glider and GFA couldn't be bothered getting any decent non awkward regos
from CASA. Another fine example of GFA "service".
The next glider I put on the register, I went to the CASA register people who
very helpfully faxed me all the available ones and told me to choose one I
liked and they would assign it to the GFA which I did and they did.

Mike

On 2 Feb 2017, at 7:46 AM, Peter Brookman