Thanks guys. I've put the right people in touch with each other.

I don't do Facebook. I have an account but if I ever find the password I'm closing it.Wouldn't want to help Zuckerberg make money. After what I've seen in interpersonal relationships lately and what Facebook does, we'll all be better off when it disappears from the face of the Earth.

Mike