DG Flugzeugbau News 1/2019 (eng.)

From: DG Flugzeugbau
Sent: Friday, February 8, 2019 5:31 AM
To: Jane Gilbert
Subject: DG Flugzeugbau News 1/2019 (eng.)

            Darstellungsprobleme? Schauen Sie diesen Newsletter in Ihrem
Browser an.

                  Dear Customer

                  In the following DG Group Newsletter we inform you about the
latest news from DG Flugzeugbau, DG Flugzeugbau-Service, DG Composites and DG
AeroTEC.

                  DG presents LS8-e at Aero 2019

                  DG Flugzeugbau has had an eye on the FES (Front Electric
Sustainer) system since a long time now. It was clear that it would be the
ideal propulsion system for the Standard Class racer LS8-sc neo. Numerous
competiton results show that the LS8-sc neo in its current version belongs to
the best aircraft available for this class at present. With the …

                  Read more.

                  DG Flugzeugbau finally finished engineering and testing the
LS4-neo winglets. Read more here:

                  LS4-neo - Successful Maiden Flight
                  LS4-neo - Flight Tests Completed
                  Flying DG-1001M in Namibia

                  In spring 2018 Richard Paul decided to send his new DG-1001M
to Africa for the 2018/2019 season. His aim was to station the glider in
Bitterwasser/Namibia and offer it for rent. Holger Back and his wife Ilka got
the chance to book a slot and were able to enjoy the beauty of gliding in
Namibia with the DG-1001M in January …

                  Read more.

                  Obituary – Wolf Lemke

                  With the development of LS sailplanes, Wolf Lemke has become
a most successful and influencing aircraft designing engineer. He is an
authority in the soaring community. This is probably best demonstrated by his
cutting-edge standard class glider LS8. Wolf Lemke had developed its
aerodynamic design already in the 80s. As far as I can tell, it has always been
a …

                  Read more.

                  Service Info 103-2019 - Recommendation for the Use of LiFePo4
Batteries
                  Sending in devices and parts for repair or to perform
technical notes
                  TM1000-36 Handicap Steeering for DG-1000 & DG-1000M
                  TN 1000-40 - drive belt tensioning bolt
                  TN1000-39 and TN800-48 - Engine Control Unit DG-1000T and
DG-808C

                  You receive this message because you are subscribed to our DG
Group Newsletter Service with your e-mail address. This newsletter is published
in accordance to our Privacy Policy In case you wish to unsubscribe from this
service please select "Unsubscribe" below.

            Unsubscribe - Edit My Newsletter Profile

            DG Flugzeugbau GmbH
            Otto Lilienthal Weg 2 / Am Flugplatz
            D-76646 Bruchsal

            Tel.: +49 (0) 7251 3020-0