, > Bob Smoothy still wanted a 750 km in his PIK 20E.

It is good to see Bob Smoothie is still flying.  When he visited Caboolture
in December 1991, I gave him a fright.  He sent me off on one of my first
solos in a glider, and I changed runways due to heavy sink, landing safely
but he could not see me because I was behind trees.

Please give him my regards.

PeterS