Hi guys

New topic :-)

Adelaide University Gliding Club is researching which datalogger to buy.

I'd love to hear from people/clubs who have one.  Experiences with
ease of operation, repair (if required) which also includes
responsiveness of the distributor, quality of software shipped with
the unit and price.

I'm happy to post a summary of what I learn to the list

-Cath
AUGC