At 05:53 PM 31/08/01 +1000, you wrote:
>Hi, I have just received the latest AG, and the Financial Report. Not being
>skilled in accountancy, is there anyone who can give a lay-mans report on
the >state of our finances. Are we making money, losing money, or breaking
even?

My reading of the numbers suggests - all of the above.
P.8 bottom line suggests GFA turned over a bit less than in the preceding year
P.7 bottom line suggests GFA nevertheless has socked away a bit more in its
reserve funds than the year before, while note 3 suggests that GFA made a
small surplus this year while it made a small deficit the year before.
the top line of P.8 suggests that members contributed 60% of the money inflow
--
Emilis Prelgauskas
B.ARCH  ARAIA