-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Leigh
Bunting
Sent: Tuesday, 20 November 2001 7:03 PM
To: Soaring List
Subject: [aus-soaring] Help desperately needed!!

Can anyone on the list point me in the direction of someone who might be
able to supply 1.7oz ceconite, or whatever other name is put to
polyester fabric.

This weight material has disappeared from the shelves and I need 27yds
of 70" width to finish my Grunau. The nearest I can get is 2.4oz and
that is nearly off the market also. However, this adds another 5 - 6 kg
of dead weight to my bird, which will mean less load available.

I've had enough of a problem with 1.7oz fabric distorting the woodwork,
I would imagine heavier stuff will only make matters worse.

Can anyone help, pleeeease?
--
Leigh Bunting
Colonel Light Gardens