The South Australian Rules have been written and can be viewed at
http://www.waikerieglidingclub.com.au/statecomps/StateCompsRulesV2001-2.pdf

You should find they are very consistent with the Club Class Rules
(I'll be at Temora experiencing them firsthand but not in my outmoded
Boomerang this year :P)

We've had to make them a little more generalised though because we do
have people wanting to fly fixed tasks too.

And most importantly - we want to have lots of fun!

-Cath