Since Saturday was so spectacular in SA, and we had so many gliders out
flying, it would be interesting to collect the logger/GPS traces and
generate a thermal map for the day.  (This is something they do often in
Germany).

So if people want to send me their logger/GPS traces, I'll aggregate them
and put up some pictures of overlaid tracks and thermals for the day and we
can see if any patterns developed.

This is also useful for those that flew - they can see how the thermals
developed for the day and whether others used their thermals too at other
times in the day.

You never know, we might learn something useful from the exercise.

-Cath