Hi all

I made a bit of a summary of what people did here in SA on Saturday from
your postings or references to web sites.  Please send me corrections for
flights I have wrong or extras I don't know about.

Total is approximately 12,000km - Wow!

I'm still interested in logger/GPS traces if anyone else wants to send them
to me to create a thermal map.  You never know, this may turn into an AG
article.

Thanks

Cath

Pilot(s)              Aircraft  Distance        Registration
Yugi Higuchi    ASW22         1,007     QL
Bernard Eckey   ASH25          873      BE
Paul Mason            Ventus b           840    FN
Mark Morgan           ASW19      766    WL
Toshifumi Wakai LS3      766    UKC
Eiji Komiya           ??         766
George Brown    ASW15          750
Steve Pegler    LS3      680
Peter Robinson  Nimbus 2         550    IUS
Koya Ono              Astir CS77         500
Hideyuki Takikawa       LS1f     500
Phil Ritchie    DG200    500    WUZ
Hiroko Yokoi    Duo Discus       500
HoritakaYokoi   Hornet   470
Geoff Neely     DG400    470
Hiroshige Kurokawa Discus        340
Michael Brett   Astir CS         300
Kaori Muroi     Discus   300
C Ward/B Mudge  Twin Astir       188
Rob Maddocks    Hornet   170    GAE
C Conway/D Seret        Bergfalke 4      125    ZM
Mark Newton     Boomerang        100    QZ
Anthony Robjohns        Hornet   100    EY
Andrew Wright   Cirrus   100    AM
Matt Learmonth  Club Libelle 70         MI
CConway/H Round Bergfalke 4      48     ZM
Matt Learmonth  Arrow    40     NF
Wayne Kiely     Mosquito         ??
Peter Page      Astir CS         ??
Noel Roediger   Stemme   ??     ZAX
???                     K21              ??             BXC?