Where can we see this picture?  Can someone scan it?  I'm then happy to put it up on a website

-Cath
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Alan Wilson
Sent: Wednesday, 27 February 2002 9:35 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: Stuart & Kerri Ferguson
Subject: RE: [aus-soaring] "New" Volkswagen promotion shot ......At Canberra Gliding Club, Bunyan

The photo is of the Canberra Gliding Club's Tug and Puchacz taken some months back.  I was in the tug VH MLS.  Oh and there is a VW Bora in it somewhere...

The photographer had the rough job of driving the pristine Bora from Sydney to Charlotte's Pass to do some promotional shots. We just happened to be operating on the day, and spent about an hour aligning things.  He was paranoid to avoid reflections of anything and getting sunset.  We assisted in getting his desired shot and a bit of promotion also.

 Takeoff could not occur as shown, there is not enough runway, and there was photographic license.

Things we do in the name of promotion.

Alan Wilson
Would rather be above 8,000 than on the ground talking about flying.

See also www.canberragliding.org

PS The Canberra Gliding Club has its 40th birthday dinner FRI 1 MAR should you be in the vicinity and want to be among friends.  $30 to club Pres Stuart Ferguson before the day pls....