Very few of the contributors to this thread know the ramifications a
"license" will have longer term. I do, because 2/3rds of my gliding life I
have been a licensed glider pilot. Absolutely none of the perceived
advantages exist, a hell of a lot of disadvantages will become apparent only
after that dreaded piece of paper is in force. Believe me Australia, you are
the lucky country, don't waste it.
Rolf A. Buelter - VH-WQF