I think that if you slip and slide through the sky, you are more likely to
make your passenger or instructor sick.
:-)   mea culpa.................on my first passenger carrying flight.

I tell my passengers to keep talking (which women find refreshing :))! )
which also helps to assess what they are feeling.

PeterS