Thanks Jason.

        You are quite right.  I got in contact with Mike Valentine at the
GFA and he had the answers to all my question.  "Problem solvered"

PS      Once again the GFA has come to the rescue.  In every dealing
I have with the GFA I am very impressed with the level of service I get.
For the modest amount we glider pilots pay for the GFA I am
absolutely sure no other organization (including CASA) could do the
job better.  My GFA fee - Money well spent !!!