Dont shoot me as the messenger.... i said it hadn't yet flown....

More details to follow when we get them, but the manufacturer was within 3% of all
his calculations on the first two aircraft so he is pretty close to the mark with
his designs, they are also working on a two seater plastic 'ultralight' aircraft
which is expected to do +395 km/h on 100 hp, due for release in 2005. Lots of good
stuff in Europe at the moment, hopefully some of it will make it to production....

Thanks Michael Coates