From: "Jason Armistead" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 9:09 PM
Subject: [aus-soaring] Off topic - Mini DV cameras

All

Sorry for the off-topic post, but since many of you glider pilots are also
the sort of people who'd go for the latest and greatest technology (except
perhaps the ES57 owners - LOL !), I was wondering if anyone has recently
purchased a Mini DV camera, and if so, what features / price advantage led
you to choose that particular model.

Also, any thoughts on PC-based editing tools if you have them.

Please reply directly to me ([EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED])
, rather than clogging the list.

Regards

Jason Armistead