Adam Woolley and a gang of "youngsters" in Qld have started a "Junior"
Soaring movement.
Since Easter this year they have been putting together a group with the idea
of having "junior" classes at competitions.  From what I remember this is
basically a "25 and under" group.
They are also looking at travelling to different clubs and taking advantage
of the generosity of experienced cross country pilots for some training.
They have already got Lisa Turner and Lisa Trotter on board to assist.
They have started a yahoo chat group so they can get organised and keep in
touch with activities and ideas.
>From what I gather, one of their goals is to get a junior nationals class so
a junior worlds team can be developed.

Good for them I say !!  Its also great to see their enthusiasm has been
taken on board by their clubs and encouraged.

Cheers
Sue Schluter
National Livestock Assistant
Wesfarmers Landmark
Rocklea - Brisbane
Ph  07 3842 7733
Fax 07 3277 9370
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internet:  www.wesfarmerslandmark.com.au

This email is confidential and may contain legally privileged
information.

If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose
or use the information contained in it.

If you have received this email in error, please delete the document
and notify:

Wesfarmers Landmark Information Technology Help Desk 1300 363 023