Some people would dare to call it "art" !

Who knows, one of the NSW (or was it National ?) galleries paid something
like $10,000 for a painting that was nothing more than evenly applied white
paint.  Any home handyman could have done the same.

Then again, I've also seen a photo of an ASK-13 with shark teeth painted on
the nose ala the Mustang paint job.

If anyone wonders if the world has gone mad, wonder no more ... it's TRUE !