Yes Saturday was good, The Kingaroy valley saw heights of 10,000ft QNH,
6 off us set off on  a task, KRY-Mugon-Norwin S -Dalby-KRY , we met up
with Bob Ward who flew over from DDSC.

We also flew Friday which was a Cu day with heights to 8,000.

Sould be a boomer for the State comps which looks like a good turnout in
numbers according to the grapevine .

Cheers

Nigel Andrews
Managing Director
RF Developments Pty Ltd
"A Queensland Company devoted to Research and Development in aviation
electronics"
Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web  www.rf-developments.com
Ph: (61) 7 54635670 Fax: (61) 7 54635695

The information contained in the above e-mail message or messages
(which includes any attachments) is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended only for the use of the person or entity to
which it is addressed. If you are not the addressee any form of
disclosure, copying, modification, distribution or any action taken or
omitted in reliance on the information is unauthorised.  If you received
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete it from your computer system network.