Title: Message
Just a quick note , the Kingaroy club held practice days over last Friday and Saturday ( for the upcoming Warwick State Comps ). Launch Friday I climbed from 1500ft release to 10,000ft in the first thermal - 10 gliders ( including our youngest junior, Ann Marie Deardon in an Astir ) raced around a 320km task with speeds of 118 Km/h. Saturday, released at 150ft - topped out at 11,500ft - again a task , this time 341 Km - most achieved 120 Km/h. All days were blue so we flew a little slower , but what conditions!. The Downs is very dry, the forecast is looking good for the upcoming State Comps at Warwick - so don't miss this one - could be another Dalby Nationals!

The Juniors held a BBQ at the clubhouse on Saturday night to help raise money for their 2005 world juniors event, quite a few attended including visitors from DDSC ( one even flew in by glider and camped over ) and Gympie who were there also to see Hank give a talk on improving your cross country and competition flying.

Just another day at Queensland's friendliest club

Cheers

Nigel Andrews
Managing Director
RF Developments Pty Ltd
"A Queensland Company devoted to Research and Development in aviation electronics"
Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web  www.rf-developments.com
Ph: (61) 7 54635670 Fax: (61) 7 54635695

The information contained in the above e-mail message or messages  (which includes any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the addressee any form of disclosure, copying, modification, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on the information is unauthorised.  If you received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your computer system network.