All

One last reminder for any old (or current) Southern Cross Gliding Club
members on the Aus-Soaring and/or SCGC-Members e-mail lists ...

Southern Cross Gliding Club's "Back To Camden Week" concludes tomorrow, 27th
September 2003 with flying all day and then a BBQ dinner in the evening
starting at around 6:00pm.

For those who are attending the BBQ, could you please contact either myself
0418 499 568 or our social secretary Cecile Rickard 02 9636 4120 so she can
get the catering quantities sorted out.  There's nothing worse than wasting
food by overcatering, or going without because you didn't RSVP.

Don't forget to bring any old Southern Cross memorabilia, photos, etc. along
so we can photograph or scan it to go onto our souvenir CD-ROM capturing
images from the last 55 years of the Club.

Some more information and a couple of old photos on our web site
www.gliding.com.au just look for the Back To Camden Week link.

Regards

Jason Armistead
Membership Secretary