I reckon a flight in the Turbo Raven would have done me

See

http://www.waynehandley.com/archive.html

and

http://www.waynehandley.com/index.html

The idea of being able to do 78 inverted flat spins, climb to 3000m in 1
minute 9 seconds (from brake release), and an minus 18 degree reversible
pitch propellor must have made that baby one wild ride.

The NTSB investigation indicated that the pilot failed to keep suffucient
airspeed during the maneouvre that led to a mush/stall crash into the ground
while on landing approach.

Cheers

Jason

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 12:12:59 +1000, Mike Borgelt wrote