Title: Message
Hi all,

Recently I came across a piece of freeware called AD-AWARE , you can find version 6 for download free at various sites, type ad-aware into any search engine, it's just over 1mb to download. With my firewall and latest virus checker running, my machine still had 17 nasty programs running when AD-AWARE had a look, these programs were mainly data miners, which collect info from your P.C and send it to other 3rd party vendors, usually resulting in heaps of spam or the worst case could be the collection of passwords etc ( do you change your ISP password every month? if not someone else may already be using your ISP connection for free! ). AD-AWARE finds these then gives you the option to delete them - so I did, funny side effect was that my spam has decreased since doing this.

Just for the soaring group interest.

Great gliding weather here in QLD - winter always is!

Don't forget the QLD State comps, book early for accomodation - should be a good one!

Cheers

Nigel

RF Developments Pty Ltd

"A Queensland Company devoted to Research and Development in aviation electronics"

Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Web www.rf-developments.com

Ph: (61) 7 54635670 Fax: (61) 7 54635695

The information contained in the above e-mail message or messages (which includes any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the addressee any form of disclosure, copying, modification, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on the information is unauthorised. If you received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your computer system network.