I encourage you to go for it Adam - but keep it
relevant & safe as well as fun & exciting.

Contrary to what some people will say ie. line up the
GFA against a wall & shoot them, the GFA (including me
now I guess ... hmmm!) seems to want to HELP get
things back on track. I am new to the GFA world, but
what I heard today was pretty positive, and also seems
do-able at a "real people", ie. club, level.

Like it or not the GFA is our voice to a lot of the
outside world. It may need to change, but that won't
happen by turning your back on it.

And to quote from others ... flame suit ON

http://au.movies.yahoo.com