Regarding lung capacity, Cath, childhood ashma will increase an individuals lung
capacity. When doing a dive course 20 years ago, I blew the lung volume machine off
scope for the medical, The doc assuring me it was due to ashma as a child (still got
the curse) and was quite common. Interestingly (and along our thread), ashmatics can
no longer get a dive ticket. We arent all the same. Keep it UP from [EMAIL PROTECTED],
Wayne Carter
---