Hello John, there is a section in the XCOM setup screen which allows for remote toggle using the copilot PTT. Basically you wire the pilot and copilot into your stick and activate that section of the radio, when the copilot PTT is pressed the radio will either swap channels (flip/flop) or in memory mode cycle up through the stored memory channels... easy. If you want to change back to normal its about a 10 second job.

Thanks Michael.....   XCOM Avionics

John Orton wrote:
Hi All,

It's great to see that the XCOM is now being shipped.
It looks like it has some very neat features.

Can one of the new owners tell me about the possibility of remote
channel change ability. With my Microair I have a button on the bottom
of my stick which allows me to toggle trough memory channels (yes before
any one asks yes I have a TT on the top of the stick as well). I can not
see any reference to this idea in the wiring diagram or manual for the
Xcom. Any clues ??

Regards
John Orton.

With regards,    Michael Coates
Company Director X-Air Australia
Gold Coast, Australia.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Main Web Site:  http://www.mcp.com.au
Sting Web Site: http://www.mcp.com.au/sting
X-Air Web Site: http://www.xair.com.au
XCOM Web Site:  http://www.xcom760.com
Sinus Web Site:  http://www.mcp.com.au/sinus
Galaxy Web Site: http://www.galaxysky.cz

"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you long to return."