-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Adam
Woolley
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 3:29 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [Aus-soaring] Promoting Gliding

G'day All,

I'm on a roll!!!  Approached my boss at the Fuji Film developing store in
Biloela with regards to promoting the sport of gliding - in particular
junior_soaring!

He's agreed to let me design up some Vouchers to be used in his store.  The
deal is that when a customer comes in and developes some film they get a
stamp.  After the 5th roll they get a free enlargement of any picture.
 Then on the 10th roll of film developed, they get a free $11 launch paid
for (by the store) at the Central Queensland Gliding Club to go towards the
cost of a joyflight!

The other cool thing is that I suggested that we get a glider in the
shopping world to launch this!  He said it was a go'er!  So will have Fuji
sponsorship and will be able to have movies of gliding playing in the
background to promote the sport of gliding in the CQ area!

He's also said I can slip my brochure of gliding in each film envelope
given to each customer!  If we get 10 joyflights and a new member - then
it's a bonus!!

Give me a few more years and gliding will be booming! lol!

Regards,
Adam Woolley