At 05:52 PM 4/10/04 +1000, you wrote:
>Yes,
>
>But if you want to see the haze domes and early development of whisps, then
>I and Dad (Chris Woolley) believe the Sun Tigers are second to none!  Plus,
> you generally only where the Sun Tigers in the air (as no one can see you
>up there if your looking 'un-cool'!).
>
>You can order the SunTigers at www.suntiger.com .  Dad just recently bought
>a new pair of sun tiger sunnies, said the lens's are more of a greener
>colour now - but still very good.
>
>We'll be at Dalby next weekend, so if anyone wants to have a look, just ask
>Dad for a look see.  I'm sure he wont mind.
>

>Regards,
>Adam Woolley

Yep, Salvation jane(aka Patterson's curse) looks grey.
I found Ol' Eagle eyes just as good for seeing the wisps and cutting
through haze but you still see colours.

Mike
Borgelt Instruments - manufacturers of quality soaring instruments
phone Int'l + 61 746 355784
fax   Int'l + 61 746 358796
cellphone Int'l + 61 428 355784
          Int'l + 61 429 355784