From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, 15 November 2004 11:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Aus-soaring] Glider Wanted

Glider wanted.

In the faint hope that my potential syndicate partners have missed a lead,
making sure I leave no stone unturned I thought I would ask on this mailing
list.

We are looking for a Standard Class or 15m glider, 20-30K price range in
good condition with trailer. NOT a Libelle, Astir or Standard Cirrus.
Something like a LS1-F, Hornet, or dare we hope, a Mosquito.
Most of the gliders currently known to be available are in unsatisfactory
condition.

It was very disappointing that the ASW19B advertised in November Soaring
Australia doesn't appear to actually be for sale.

Greg O'Sullivan
Geelong Gliding Club