For those who have been asking, and those who have been waiting...

The Segelflug Bildkalender German Calendars have arrived.

Price will be $48 per calendar for the big wall calendar, and $15 each for the little "Junior" desk calendar.

For postage, please add $6 for each parcel, plus an additional $1 per calendar for VIC, Adelaide and South QLD, $2 per calendar for North QLD, SA Country, TAS, WA and NT (to cover Aus Post distance charges). No additional for NSW.

Postage for the Junior Calendars sent alone will be $5 each - postage free if ordered with a wall calendar.

Unfortunately I will have to be away from next Monday until 15 December - so orders received after Friday will not be posted out till I return.

Preferred order by E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], with payment by electronic transfer to BSB code 062-913 and account 0061 2422 - PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NAME so that I know whose payment it is! I will also need a delivery address in the E-mail with confirmation of payment. Orders received and paid in time to post on Saturday will go out before I leave.

I will be at Temora around Christmas time, and calendars will be available for personal purchase at Temora for the Junior Nationals - some will be used as prizes there. I also hope to visit Waikerie during January, probably the middle weekend of the Club Class.

Apologies for not being able to process orders - urgent business takes me away. Phone calls to 0412 980 886 will be answered up to 21 Nov and after 15 Dec.

Mike Cleaver

Mike Cleaver