With regard to the Rod Kinnear connection that has not been proven incorrect, surely the Zulu Romeo, Good Start movie has *SOME* credits at the beginning or end which explains who on earth produced it, and thus who owns the copyright. Heck, even the names of the cameramen would be useful. Maybe someone from that production's past is still contactable.

Regards

Jason

At 02:35 PM 15/01/2005, Kevin McGowan wrote:
All,

I had a conversation with Marcia in the GFA office on Friday and she said that Rod Kinnear had made the last copies for the GFA he had nothing to do with it otherwise.

McG

From: Jason Armistead <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: aus-soaring@lists.internode.on.net
Subject: RE: [Aus-soaring] Zulu Romeo, Good Start - making the firstmoves to sort this out
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 23:12:58 +1100

John

Perhaps you did not see the posting from Owen Jones who has Digest mode on (only 1 message per day, but all under a generic DIgest subject) who revealed who the producer of this was.

He says:

> By the way on the video itself it say "Rod Kinnear Productions". A White
> Pages internet search reveals that there is a

>  Kinnear Rod Productions (Aust) Pty Ltd
 > 280 Toomuc Valley Rd Pakenham 3810  (03) 5941 1786

I guess someone on this list will have to make first contact with these people.

Why don't you do it John, since I believe you're from Victoria and hence physically much closer to this chap that many of the rest of us.

Otherwise this Rod Kinnear chap could end up with dozens of glider pilots all phoning him !

Regards

Jason Armistead