To: "Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia." <aus-soaring@lists.internode.on.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 9:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] mining past glider pilots

Nick,
you and I need to have a beer together and talk this through. I feel sorry for your mates if they have that attitude. The older members have always been a source of derision by younger members. I remember back a few years. I've seen it in tennis, footy and cricket clubs. And when the young ones grow old the younger members say the same things about them!
For a sport that is so individual and selfish, the excuse of blaming the older members remains wrong.
Cheers
Ian P.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nick Gilbert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>