-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Emilis
Prelgauskas
Sent: Thursday, 31 March 2005 12:53 PM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] Keeping glider pilots

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 11:15:34 +1000, Don Ingram wrote:
>Sims are cheap to set up

Details please
my pottering around for the appropriate computer grunt and speed,
high end video card, virtual reality headset and a realistic software
set up suggested to me this was far from cheap.
Particularly to get control response, controls feedback and more
vision than single screen ahead view.