G'day All,

Hopefully in time we'll be able to post the scores for the Easter comps.  We
were absolutely flat out behind
the scenes the entire comp, although on the last day it all seemed to fall into
place.  Most nights, Hugh and
Tony Cavanara were up to all hours doing the scores.

There double checking it all now, and hopefully sometime in the near future
we'll be able to post the scores
both on the aus-soaring list and onto the website.

The juniorteam website had a few words put together by Ralph on the terrific
comp, with the overal
winners congratulated again there!

Regards
Adam Woolley