[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Does anyone know of a way to load more accurate (higher resolution) satellite
maps to SeeYou programs? The mapping available from the manufacturer only hints
at what lies available, and it is fascinating!

I understand that SeeYou is working on making satellite pic based maps available for all of Australia which would offer the same resolution as those available for for the Narromine region.

I have also been told not to ask 'when' as they will appear when they are ready!

--
Robert Hart                                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
+61 (0)438 385 533