Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 12:14 PM
Subject: [Aus-soaring] Pawnee Struts

G’day everyone,

One of our Pawnee tow planes at Beverley has just had its struts x-rayed and one of them failed the test. Before I order a new one from the USA I thought it was worth a long shot to ask if anyone has one resting in the corner of a hanger somewhere. If anyone knows of one I’d be glad to hear from you.

Thanks

Don Woodward

President/Tugmaster

Beverley Soaring Society