I know that some Subaru models also have self levelling suspension,
and you do not have select AWD either.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michael
Shirley
Sent: Monday, 20 June 2005 10:09 AM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] Looooong trailer registration

The draw bar weight should be as specified by the draw bar and car
manufacturer, usually between 30 and 50 kgs. The point to be achieved is
some weight on the tow bar, but not more than the car suspension can
handle - or the front geometry does not work as designed.

Cheers

Michael Shirley