-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Peter
Creswick
Sent: Tuesday, 21 June 2005 8:38 PM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] What do I do?

Not in mine John.
It's a SCGC Camden log book, probably produced in the early 70's, at the
latest, (fist logged flight 2/12/75) probably before the "GFA" log book
even existed, perhaps ?
Inside back cover is History / Ratings, but opposite page does have
"General Information" which includes checks, Chaotic, Chob, Fust and
Hhellt, and rules of the air (4) - head on, converging, overtaking and
landing, AND rules in thermals (3) highest, first and joining.
No 200 feet there either !!!

Peter Creswick
E-mail     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Land Line  02 9718 4841