Hey Mark,

Thanks for that link.

Us Mac OS X users have been missing out. It would be interesting what other Mac
OS X users think.

The access to free digital elevation maps and Landsat imagery is great.

You can even make out the main hangar at the AUGC's ex-Lochiel airfield on the
Landsat image (i.e. it is awhite blob). Although I note that the DEM model
places the Lochiel ridge in the middle of the airfield (some calibration
required here!).

FYI, I am running it on a G5 1.8 GHz single processor iMac with 256 MB RAM,
using Mac OS 10.3.9.

It is an early version (version 0.0.17) of this FREE! program, some bugs are
present, but it works well. But I will watch this space keenly.

Michael Texler