From: "Simon Hackett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia."
<aus-soaring@lists.internode.on.net>
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2005 9:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] Google Earth

Derek Ruddock wrote:

> Go to the Australian independent broadband site
> http://www.whirlpool.net.au/
>
> You can input your number and select from all available services at
> you home
>
> You can filter the resulting list by price, etc etc
>
> When I tried mine (admittedly metro Sydney), I was amazed to get a
> lost of over 200 ISP’s that could service my number
>
> Bigger fleas have smaller fleas upon their backs to bite ‘em

This is the point at which I respectfully point out that which Mark
Newton didn't - that you really should use Internode :)

After all, we provide you with this fine mailing list out of the
goodness of our hearts, we're way cheaper than Telstra broadband and
we're very friendly to glider pilots :)

Regards,
Simon Hackett
(newly annointed 'Supreme Being' - refer to John Roarke's silly
autoresponder)