Ian,

Where did that mid air happen?

John

-------Original Message-------

From: Patching
Date: 10/03/05 18:41:30
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] 50 years Alice Springs

Not JR's Oly, The Olympia in question was an EON Oly  which was destroyed in
the accident that took Leo Boins life following a mid air in the late 70's.
Past issues of AG have some covershots of it at Nationals with Ivan
Theiss(Weisse) i think.
Cheers
Ian Patching.
I will pass on the notice of the event to members of the VGA and one of the
older members of ASGC, Doug Cole. He had the mis fortune to crash a GB 2 at
the club but is still going strong with the Australian Gliding Museum.