Subject: History
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 15:35:24 +0930
From: simon holding <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mark Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Mark.
This picture is Hans Werner Grosse in my kitchen in Alice Springs.
The ASW22 used to be registered HW when he flew for world record here in
1984.This is the record that Steve Fossett is about to have a go at in
early December. QL is now at Tocumwal.
The model has 7m wingspan and was built by Paul Clift at Gawler.
He is here at the moment, and toying with the idea of bringing out his
ETA next year.
Thought this might be of interest.
Regards,
Simon Holding